What to Expect
Each session will receive a personalized pre-consultation with their session. These consultations are usually held via email or phone, but can also be held in person if desired. Pre-Consultations are used to figure out exactly what you as the client would like to get out of your session and to go over any questions or concerns that you may have about your session with Tiffany Ringrose.
During the Session
Sessions vary on length; it all depends on exactly what type of session is schedule. Portraits last about an hour, Maternityand Senior sessions are 60 minutes, while Newborn sessions range from two to three hours. During your session we will not only shoot, but we will have fun. I will do whatever I can in my power to capture your family as they are because this is important. Not all sessions are exactly the same as no family is the same, but I promise to capture what you love.
Post Production & Delivery
After your session please allow 2-3 weeks for post-production of your images. Once your images are completed, I will then upload all handcrafted images to an online gallery for your viewing and to download. Within your gallery, you will also receive your print release to print these images.
What to Wear
What if I wear the wrong outfit?!
A day or two before almost every session, I always get the email saying "Tiffany, what do we wear for our session?" Seeing as this is one of the questions I am always asked, I thought it was important to include my thoughts on what to wear to your session with me.
- The most important piece of advice I have is be you! Do not wear something that you normally do not wear because you will be comfortable and you need to be comfortable. Wear what define you, not what defines someone else.
- Be comfortable in what you are wearing, but please do not match! You want to coordinate colors; not match.
- Do not be afraid of colors or patterns, but do not over do it. On the other hand, logos are very distracting so I advise to avoid them.
- Do not forget your accessories!
- Lastly, make sure you do not forget your shoes! Shoes are very important for your portraits. I personally don't recommend athletic shoes, but love boots, sandals and flip flops.
Like I said before, the most important part of this is to be you; do not be someone else, just be you!